Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

FREEBIE - Penguin Number Order Activity!

I'm putting off things I really need to do, by creating a FREEBIE for you! Hope you like it!

It includes two number order activities - by ones and tens. Here it is:


Click HERE to grab it.

I guess I should actually start to get things done now since we go back to school tomorrow.

To Do List:
1. Laundry
2. Print, print, print - new things for centers and my new homework calendar
3. Laminate, laminate, laminate - because our laminator is broken at school =(
4. Think about taking down Take down the Christmas tree/decorations (maybe I'll put it off one more week - I hate taking it down)
5. Pack up all of my new goodies I got during the break - love that Amazon still lets you shop when you're stuck in bed!!
6. A lot of other things I can't think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment