Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Valentine Literacy & Math Pack

We only have two more days left of the break get to see our kiddos again really soon! =)

I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. The break wasn't much of a break though. It consisted of:
1. stomach virus
2. sinus infection
3. surgery

I finally feel just about recovered and the break is gone. Oh well, at least I got to spend a few days with my family! Oh and Monday is a work day so hopefully I can be productive!

AND while spending the majority of the time in my nice comfy bed, I was able to knock out a Valentine pack!! WOO HOO!! I know, I know...a little early, but I've been running late on all of the packs I have been making so I thought I would try to start earlier from now on. Hopefully this will continue! It is easier to do them when you aren't working.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about it. Here are some of the things in the pack:


Closer look at some of the activities:



Click HERE to check it out!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment