Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Writing Samples

I'm so proud of the progress made so far this year!!

This friend did not attend prekindergarten and came in not knowing letters, sounds, writing in scribbles, etc. Here is her writing sample:


"It was my imagination. I was so scared (?). I thought I saw a monster."

She has come a long way!!

Here are two more of this weeks writing samples:


"I was happy because I went to the mall. It was fun! I ate 100 of food. Yes yes yes yes yes yes!"

I'm not sure where all of the yeses came from...guess he was really excited about the mall! =)


"I went to Incredible Pizza. I had fun today. I was in Odessa. I had a sleep over with a new kid."

This is was I love about kinder...going from scribbles to stories that make sense! It is so rewarding to see the progress. Can't wait to see how they are doing at the end of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment