Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Crab Craft and a FREEBIE!

Today my students helped me compare a crab to a fish using the venn diagram shown below. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but they came up with some good information!

I have uploaded the venn diagram to TPT. You can grab this FREEBIE here!

After completing the graphic organizer, we made crabs! Here are some of them: 


If you look closely you will notice that some of my students colored the sand different colors. Earlier this week, we read Amazing Beaches. We learned about different types of beaches around the world! My kids enjoyed seeing the differences, especially the beaches with different colors of sand (pink, green, black, etc). They were really excited to transfer this knowledge to their drawings! 

Have a crab-ulous day!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment