Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Alphabet Pack!

Just felt a rush of anxiety when I saw someone posting school supplies on Facebook! Eeek!! I just finished summer school a week ago. We still have a month before we go back, but I know it is going to fly by. It has been a REALLY eventful summer so far. I have:
  • hung out with some really cool kids at summer school
  • had an awesome reunion with my AMAZING friends from college - Wreck 'em Tech!
  • had fun visiting my family!
  • made a new wreath for my door
  • completed my first knitting project!!! 
  • visited North Carolina =)
  • saw the Kindred Spirit mailbox and left my mark
  • had an awesome time at the beach
  • saw a lighthouse in person
  • took a boat tour
  • saw Nicholas Sparks' backyard - WOW!
  • ate at the restaurant from Safe Haven and sat at the EXACT table where the actors sat
  • saw a lot of houses and buildings from films (Nicholas Sparks movies, Under the Dome, etc)
  • sat next to a bass player from a band opening for Sheryl Crow on a plane
A glimpse of NC:

The past few weeks I have slowly been working on an Alphabet Pack and it is now finished. Get excited! Here are some pages from the pack:


Check it out and grab the Alphabet Pack HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment