Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sight Words w/Chalk!

STAAR testing was this past week. Kindergarten-2nd grade students had field trips on the days of the math and reading tests. I thought we were in the clear the next day until I got a phone call telling me students were testing next door and asking us to keep it down a little. =/ Oops! This would have been nice to know at the beginning of the day since my mimio and projector all project onto the wall connecting to where they were testing. Let's just say we got out of there quick...

STAAR Testing + 21 Kindergarteners next door = 21 Kindergarteners outside with sidewalk chalk!!!

I called out one sight word at a time and then my kiddos wrote the words.





I loved seeing my kids having fun and learning at the same time! They had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment