Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

QR Code Beginning Sounds (Photography Themed)

After moving around for a couple of years, I am officially back in kindergarten! I cannot be more excited!! The fact that our district gave every kindergarten class iPads adds to my excitement. I have been spending a lot of time on Pinterest looking for different ways I can use the iPads. One simple way is QR codes so I decided to make a QR code activity that my kiddos can use to practice letters and beginning sounds.


Here are some pictures of my daughter trying it out:

First, students will scan the QR code.


Next, they will look at the image and decide what the beginning sound is.


Then, students will clip the letter that begins with that sound. Another option would be to use dry erase markers and circle the letter, but you get the gist.



Check out the activity HERE.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment