Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Literacy & Math Pack!

I can't believe it is already December - I love this time of year! If I could have a Christmas tree up year round, I would. My Christmas pack is now finished - woo hoo! Here are some things in it:
















Below are the addition cards. There is also a recording sheet that will hold students accountable.


















My kids LOVE the write the room center! It keeps them engaged and moving! If you teach kinder, you know it is a good thing when kids can move and get their wiggles out.


I love the "Stuff the Stockings" addition center! The kids read the problem and then stuff the stockings with the gifts to help them find the sum. 


The pack includes:
  • Ten holiday addition cards 
  • Holiday addition recording sheet
  • Ho Ho Ho game (similar to kaboom or bang)
  • Jolly Old Saint Nicholas - label Santa (in color and black and white)
  • Cookies for Santa Sight Word Game
  • Write the Room (8 cards)
  • Write the Room recording sheet
  • Writing Activity
  • The Stockings Were Hung - order from smallest to biggest
  • Stuff the Stockings - addition game with cups
  • Oh Christmas Tree - sight word scramble
  • Emergent Reader
  • Three Roll and Cover games
Click HERE to get it! Happy almost Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment