Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween Emergent Readers

I am in Halloween mode now so I put together some emergent readers!

I made four different counting books. Students fill in the number of images they see.

There are four sight word books. They use the same images, but the books use different sight words (you can differentiate based on the words your students know).

I also included 4 books that use color words. Students will read the sentence and color the image the color it says.

So...12 books in all!!! Eight of them come with both black and white & color! The color word books only come in black and white because I didn't have the images in every color - sorry!

Here are some pages from the pack:


Click HERE to get the Themed Halloween Books! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment