Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Owl Themed Classroom Management

Some more things from my old blog...

Here's the behavior chart I used in my classroom last year.
 
You can find it HERE.

Last year I used the following "Owl Rules":

Owl Listen
Owl Be Kind
Owl Be Safe
Owl Do My Best

Corny, I know, but teachers are allowed to be corny! Right?

Here's what I ended up with:


Click HERE to get yours!

I had also found a kindergarten behavior plan (shown below) on the following website:

http://www.montgomery.k12.ky.us/userfiles/1790/Classes/7705/Behavior%20Explanation.pdf

Here's what it looked like:


Since my behavior chart was different, I had to change this to match. While I was at it, I exchanged the smiley faces out for owls so it would match my theme! I also modified the rules so that it includes the "Owl Rules!"

Here is my version:


I taped this into my students' take home folders so parents would have easy access to it while looking at their child's daily report!

The Owl Behavior Plan can be found HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment